The Land O’ Lakes 5th grade will be holding a 2012 Mock Election on Monday, Nov. 5th. Land O’ Lakes students will exercise their right to “vote” by choosing a candidate for President of the United States. The 5th grade class will run the ...polling and conduct tabulations for the winning vote getter.
Students are learning more about the branches of government, different offices and what the different parties are. Depending on ages we adjust our curriculum to teach each student what is appropriate for their age.
It will be interesting to see who the LOL students “elect”!
The results are in Gov. Romney received 58% of the 86 votes cast, leaving Pres. Obama with 42%.
Canon PowerShot SD870 IS |
Original size: 480x640 |
Current: 450x600 |